Hungry Sky is looking for people to join our team.
Hungry Sky is a multi-award winning interactive studio based in Perth. Clients include: WA Museum, Scitech, Australian National Maritime Museum, Horizon Power. (Check out our recent work at WA Museum Boola Bardip.)
We are looking for:
- Interactive Designer (exhibits, games)
- Producer (exhibits)
- Unity Programmer (exhibit software, touchscreen games)
- QA Tester (exhibit deployment, troubleshooting, and support)
- Able to work at the Hungry Sky office for up to 4 days per week (Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri)
- Multiple shipped titles (games, software, exhibits, artwork, animations, etc.)
- 3+ years of relevant commercial experience
- Portfolio of previous work
- Relevant degree, diploma, or equivalent
- Self-motivated and organised with a positive attitude
- Good communication and collaborative skills
- Two professional referees
- Office located in Perth CBD
- Initial casual engagement (looking towards permanent roles from mid-2022)
- Operating 4 days per week (around 60 hours per fortnight)
- Pay based on Professional Employees Award (as per Game Workers Unite Australia recommendation)
- 1 November 2021: Applications close
- 5 November 2021: Interviews scheduled
- 19 November 2021: Interviews concluded
- 3 December 2021: Letters of offer
- 6 January 2022: Start date
Hungry Sky is committed to diversity and inclusion in all areas: the staff we employ; the projects we undertake; the clients and partners that we work with; and the content we create.
We are proud to: include staff from a range of cultural backgrounds and LGBTQIA+ identities; create accessible content for a range of abilities; be mindful and aware of mental health and holistic life issues; and to engage and support staff in a respectful and caring environment.
Please email applications or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, noting the role(s) that you are interested in and addressing the selection requirements.