Hungry Sky is an indie game development studio based in Boorloo/Perth, Western Australia.
Hungry Sky started in 2011 as a partnership between Nick Lowe (Design Director) and Minh Tran (Production Director).
From 2011 to 2020, Hungry Sky was a premier studio for digital interactive experiences. It produced a wide range of works including: web-based games, touchscreen games, Augmented Reality apps, and Virtual Reality games.
In 2021, Hungry Sky released its first self-published title, a cute cat-themed puzzle game called "Nekograms". Following overwhelmingly positive reception, Hungry Sky decided to focus on game development with the addition of Jack Casey (Technical Director) in 2022.
Hungry Sky 2019 Showreel — YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "AGDAs Honorable Mention (Mobile Game)" Australian Game Developer Awards, 2022
- "SXSW Interactive Innovation Award Finalist in Visual Media Experience" SXSW, 2017
- "WA Screen Award for Best Interactive Production" WA Screen Awards, 2016
- "Australian Web Awards Winner in Innovation" Australian Web Awards, 2016
- "WA Screen Award for Best Interactive Production" WA Screen Awards, 2015
Team & Repeating Collaborator
- Nick Lowe
- Design Director
- Minh Tran
- Production Director
- Jack Casey
- Technical Director
- Lauren Fletcher
- Art Director
- Ben Hammersley
- Audio Director